OBJECTIVE AND PRINCIPLES
The main objective of Misr ITC is to serve customers both in public and private sector in such areas as production, trade, banks, government institutions and NGOs. The idea of its creators is to offer its customers complete solutions from the study, design, hardware and software supply, tips on what and where to be purchased, service and training. There are 10 highly qualified employees working in the company, specializing in the following areas: software, communications, commerce and services. In order to ensure the successful business, the company founders are committed to the following main principles:
- QUALITY: Computer Team 97 invests time, money and resources necessary to ensure the desired quality and growth in terms of rapidly evolving market.
- SERVICE - The service must complement quality. Only by understanding the needs of its customers Misr ITC can provide high quality services and maintain its leading position on the market.
- EFFICIENCY: Misr ITC believes that the best way to improve productivity is to provide its people with the opportunity to learn and improve their personal skills, contribute to the work process and be satisfied with their achievements.
- INNOVATION: Long-term success can only be assured by cultivating new ideas. That’s why the company encourages its employees to be creative, and gives them the means to see their ideas realized. The continued growth of the company requires maintaining the staff qualification in order to assure the ongoing quality of services offered by the company by means of staying in touch with the latest achievements in the field. The staff participates in various training programes, seminars and conferences of the leading companies in the information technology industry.
The continued growth of the company requires maintaining the staff qualification in order to assure the ongoing quality of services offered by the company by means of staying in touch with the latest achievements in the field. The staff participates in various training programes, seminars and conferences of the leading companies in the information technology industry.
In a state of ever-growing and rapidly evolving market for information technology and system integration, recognizing the need of a company that can offer high quality and take the lead on the Egyptian market, a group of highly qualified engineers and programmers founded the "Misr ITC company.
In january 2010 the company established its main office in Egypt (MISR ITC) then In january 2012 the company established its Secondray Branch office in Qatar (Qatar ITC) and started its activities with the sale of computer equipment, information and telecommunication services in Qatar.
The activity scope of the Misr ITC includes: Research, design and realization of complete information solutions in business administration, economy, education, etc., as well as all subsidiary activities (i.e. data communication, databases, trade with specialized equipment, telecommunication services, training); Consultancy, service of information systems; Software development.
- Notebooks and handhelds with a full range of accessories;
- Printing and multifunction - printers, faxes, copiers, all-in-one/multifunction machines, print servers and network software, large-format printers and plotters;
- Digital imaging and audio - scanners, digital projectors, digital audio devices, digital senders and photography;
- Storage - choose from storage area networks (SAN), disk arrays, network-attached storage (NAS), tape and automated backup, server-based storage, disks, storage media, DVD and CD products;
- Servers - super scalable servers and server appliances for tower or rack-mount environments, internal system expansion or simplified clustering;
- Networking - home networking, switches and hubs, storage area networks (SAN), print servers and network software, modems, UNIX-server connectivity, output management and document delivery;
- Monitors - PC monitors, LCD and multi-media displays;
- Software distribution;
- IT skills and knowledge trainings.
Resolve any complaints promptly, and give each complaint your complete attention. .
- Misr ITC team was involved from Stage 1 of our project, providing reassuring continuity throughout. Their thorough approach, commitment and professionalism set them apart at every stage.
- We chose Misr ITC because they were committed to understanding our project in its entirety and achieving the best possible outcomes.
- Misr ITC came highly recommended by a building partner of ours, and at our first meeting their professionalism made it an easy choice for us. Their costs were competitive and, as work progressed
- Their depth of understanding impressed us from the outset, as did the team's ability to provide fast and accurate models and details.